Please fill in the information below to complete your registration.
Master ID Conditions
1. Registration for a Master ID used for accessing Game Accounts must follow all the conditions set forth by WeDevGames.
2. The user must provide truthful and accurate information. In the event that the information provided is false WeDevGames reserves the right to terminate all services.
3. The user agrees to abide by all the conditions set forth by WeDevGames.
4. In the event where there are irregularities in the services such as:
a. The use of third party software.
b. Intent of fraud and deception towards other users.
c. Create any form of harm towards WeDevGames which damages the reputation or image of the company. WeDevGames shall execute its rights to terminate that all services for the Master ID either temporary or permanently without prior notice and the user agrees not to seek compensation no matter the situation.
5. WeDevGames reserves the right to pursue legal action in situations where the user commits offences which include but are not limited to duplicating items, altering, distributing and disseminating the game unless authorized by the copyright holder. These offences are considered violations of intellectual property either directly or indirectly that may cause harm to WEDEVGAMES.
6. Dissemination of rumors or incorrect information that create harm towards WeDevGames or an individuals’ reputation and image constitutes a 3 day account suspension or legal action depending on the severity of the action.
The following general terms and conditions between WeDevGames. (hereinafter known as “company”) the distributor and provider of online game services and the users of the company (hereinafter known as “user”). By choosing “agree” you are agreeing that these terms will apply if you choose to access or use service upon completion of the registrations process.
a. ID is a service the user has registered for using to access the website, services and products of the company.
b. Conditions of ID registration and termination is based on the conditions set forth by the company.
c. User must provide accurate and complete information as outlined by the company and the user agrees that the information as outlined by the company cannot be changed.
2. Terms and Conditions
a. User agrees to abide by the rules and regulations set forth and announced by the company
b. User agrees not to post, announce or any other miscellaneous activity that mentions the company in any issues that pertain to breaking the law, the country, religion, the monarchy, politics, moral and ethical principles
c. All ID information and passwords including items in the game account is considered as company property, where the company is allowing users to use aforementioned services within the parameters of the company’s services. The company reserves the right to requisition, change, suspend or terminate aforementioned services.
d. User agrees to protect and safely keep ID information and password. If found that the ID has been sold, traded, borrowed and so forth, user will be held responsible for any acts that could occur and the company would not hold accountable for user’s actions.
e. In case that user has been found in any activities including but not limited to using third party software, intent of deception and disputing that inadvertently damages the company or other users, user agrees that the company can temporarily or permanently suspend their ID without having to adhere to the user and/or without prior notice needed. Additionally the user will not demand or request for any compensation.
f. The company reserves the right to act in accordance with the law to prevent including but not limited to the use, adaptation, duplication and public distribution of the game or in any manner that pertains to copyright whether it be all or parts of the game, unless given authorized documentation issued by the company in advance and furthermore will not damage the company directly or indirectly.
a. User acknowledges and agrees that the company can store, access and share information about the service that user has provided/given to the company to prepare and carry out the service if the company has good faith and believes that it is necessary.
b. The company might have an obligation to request information from the user if under a litigant legal process in an ongoing investigation of crime as required by the law.
4. Liability Limitation
a. The company disclaims any damages, including loss, damage or any rise in expenses, directly or indirectly, specifically accidently, and/or any efficient cause from the mistake, omission, cessation, error, Imperfection, computer virus, computer network hacker, even if the company or the agency already acknowledged that.