These are the changes or patches that we added in the classic server for the month of September 2018.
- Added channel announcement in Battle Arena every time a player entered the game.
- Fixed the saved data in Battle Arena when you tried to go out.
- Enabling Body Relocation in Battle Arena.
- Bringing back the Battle Arena Solo and added 1 War Badge as reward for winner only.
- Eliminating a previous opponent in a new match will no longer receive a war badge to avoid feeding, etc.
- Referral System
- Receive 10 wallet when the referred person accepted the request.
- Referrer will receive 5% amount of wallet every time the referred person will TOPUP.
- Battle Arena
- Will no longer increase your SP when starting a match.
- Disabled some potions that recover HP.
- Disabled all cards that give a percentage increase in HP.
- Cards that give Cloaking and Hiding skills are disabled.
- Update the item requirements for Ninja Scroll, Pirate Dagger and Gentlemen's Pipe.
- Added new costumes.
- Added indication if the item is bounded or not.
- War of Emperium
- Added Costume Fragment Box as a reward.
- New Items
- Fragment Box - Contains a random Fragment that can be traded for bounded items.
- Letter Challenge Box - Contains a random Letter Challenge.
- Added Letter Challenge Box to all MVP monsters with 25% drop rate.
- Fixed the missing quest in lutie.
- Added @dltime for daily login time monitoring.
- Player who been killed in LMS map will be warped as soon as possible.
- Disabling to join in the events while chatting or vending.
- Fragment Box and Letter Challenge Box are now available in Liza npc where you can use War Badge to purchase the item.
- Episode 7 - City of the Dead, Nifflheim
- New maps and monsters.
- Added OBB Quest.
- Added God Items Seal Quest.
- Added Wandering Minstrel Quest.
- Idle party members for 5 minute or autotrade will no longer receive an exp.
- War of Emperium
- New schedule Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday 9PM - 10PM GMT+8
- 2 different castles weekly with alternate date.
- Agits will be Prontera and Geffen.
- Active Agits has been reset.
- Alliance has been disabled.
- Autotrade is now set to 12 hours instead of 24 hours.
- You can only use autotrade command in town such as Prontera, Payon.
- Added a new npc called "Costume Collector" who trade loyal points to costume box rewards.
- Corrected the Doppelganger Card to avoid confusion.
- Main town will be relocate to prontera.
- Autotrade is available only in prontera town.
- Upgraded Crafter npc with more quest.
- Change the item needed for the last part of the Beginner Quest Book.